Thanks to wide surface panels and a small number of accessories, the COMAX formwork system is the ideal solution for facilitating and accelerating formwork shuttering operations and is able to reach high casting pressures.
The COMAX formwork system is perfectly suitable for building any type of vertical concrete structures on site.
The characteristics of the formwork system are:
– High productivity of large size panel (240x300cm);
– Availability of undersized panels and compensation elements;
– Modularity of panels which can be used either vertically or horizontally;
– Possibility of casting with “Self-Compacting Concrete (SCC)”;
– Panels can also be used for inclined walls;
– Wide range of accessories (hinged corners, service brackets, climbing support brackets, contrast beams).
COMAX framed steel formwork is available in both painted (powder coating) and galvanized version, in 5 different heights and 9 widths, minimizing accessories and compensations. Indeed, the system requires only 2 tie-rods and all the panels have horizontal elements with drilling holes every 5 cm.
This allows the use of any standard panel as universal jolly panel and to avoid wood compensation. It’s possible to drill the surface and add a protection bush, which can be closed after with a simple cap like a normal jolly or column panel. The 12 cm frame and the technological characteristics of the profiles guarantee an acceptable casting pressure equal to 80 kN/sqm.
The possibility of having plywood overlayd with plastic coating provides the system with high quality, durability and versatility and significantly expand the application fields to both small and big construction sites.