The best solution for a fast jobsite with no crane.
The characteristics of the Adatto ALU formwork system are:
- Light and handly formwork (Panels of 23 Kg/sqm);
- Modularity and versatility thanks to standard panels that can also be used as universal ones;
- Optimized strong structure with 12 cm steel frame and 18 mm plywood;
- Versatility of usage with the adjustable clamp allowing up to 13 cm compensation;
- Perfect integration with all CONDOR systems, especially with multicom multidirectional scaffolding system (accesses and platforms complying with the latest regulation on safety);
- Maximum concrete pressure equal to 60 kN/sqm;
- Perimeter frame with central crosspieces entirely in aluminium.
ADATTO ALU formwork system with a 12 cm frame and a 18 mm plywood, is characterized by simplicity, lightness, convenience as well as resistance and quality.
Its great modularity is guaranteed by all the panels having horizontal elements with drilling holes every 5 cm. This allows the use of any standard panel as jolly universal panel and to avoid wood compensation. If needed it’s possible to drill the surface and add a protection bush, which can be closed after with a simple cap like a normal jolly or column panel.
The maximum casting pressure is 60kN/sqm.